Animal Medical Clinic was established in 1951 by Dr. William F. Jackson. In 1984 his son Dr. Robert Jackson followed in his footsteps to practice Veterinary Medicine. Although Dr. William F. Jackson and Dr.Robert Jackson are sadly no longer with us, their staff continue their legacy of helping and saving all the fur babies possible. We here at Animal Medical Clinic strive to be compassionate to the animals, as well as their owners. It is not just a job for us, it is our commitment. We look forward to serving our patients for many more years to come.